With the holiday season upon us, we’re hosting family and friends with Creed Cocktails created by awarded Mixologist, Pamela Wiznitzer, from Seamstress NYC. Follow the recipes below for fragrance-inspired cocktails that are sure to impress your guests.
– 1 ounce Mount Gay Black Barrel Rum
– 1 ounce Louis Royer Force 53 cognac
– ¼ ounce Giffard vanilla
– 1 bar sppon Giffard Black Rose liqueur3/4 ounces lemon juice
– ½ ounce Demerara syrup
– 1 ounce pineapple juice
– 3 dashes Tikki bitters
– 1 slice of lemon
– 1 cherry
– Pineapple leaves
– Grated cinnamon
Combine all ingredients and shake lightly. Pour over ice and garnish.
The Royal Mayfair
– 1½ ounces Spring 44 gin
– 1½ ounces Lillet Blanc
– 1 bar spoon St. George absinthe
– ¼ ounce Suze
– 1 bar spoon simple syrup
– Spray of rose water
Stir ingredients together with large ice cubes (except for the rose water,) strain and serve up in a cocktail coupe. Spray lightly from a distance with rose water on top for garnish as an aromatic finishing touch.
The Silver Mountain Water
– 1½ ounces Olmeca Altos tequila
– ½ ounce thyme syrup
– ¾ ounce lime juice
– 8 mandarin oranges muddled
– ½ spring green onion muddled
– 3 dashes Bittermens Boston Bittahs
– Lime wheels
Muddle mandarin oranges and the onion. Add the other ingredients and shake vigorously. Fine strain in a highball and garnish with lime wheels.