Terms & Conditions
Your access to and use of the website or our company services is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with this agreement. this agreement applies to all visitors, users and others who wish to access the website or use our company services. by accessing or using the website or company services you agree to be bound by this agreement.
- You may be required to create an account to use the Website (“Account”). You agree that the information provided in connection with the Account is accurate and complete and will be kept up-to-date. You are solely responsible for keeping your Account secure, and for actions that happen on or through your Account (including any purchases made), whether or not such actions were taken by you. You may not use another person’s user account or registration information without permission. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. You should never publish, distribute or post login information for or related to your Account.
- You agree to pay Company all charges at the prices then in effect for the products you or other persons using your account or payment method may purchase, and you authorize Company to charge your chosen payment provider for any such purchases. Posted prices do not include sales tax, which will be charged to you when applicable. The company reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. Products purchased or otherwise provided through the Website, including samples and gift items, are for personal use only and are not for resale. All purchases are subject to Company policies and procedures relating to processing, shipping, handling, returns, and exchanges, as set forth in this Agreement or on the Website. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered are legal to possess and use where you intend to possess and use them and will be possessed or used only in a lawful manner, in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- Please note: Please note that once your order has been placed we will be unable to cancel or make any changes. If you have any questions or require assistance placing your order please contact our concierge team at email@example.com or call us at 888 564 2292.
- Sales tax is automatically applied to your order in accordance with individual state regulations if your shipping address is in one of the following states: AZ, AR, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, CT, RI, SC, UT, DC, NE, NC
- States where creed boutique does not collect sales or use tax are below.
- Creed Boutique does not collect sales or use taxes in all states. Your purchase may be subject to use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. Your purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet, by catalog or by other remote means. Your state may require you to report all purchases that were not taxed and to pay the tax on those purchases on a sales, use or income tax return. Details on how to report and pay the taxes may be found at the applicable state's website.
- Contact our Customer Service team to iniciate a return/exchange.
- Following are the conditions that apply to returns of products:
- Only products in unopened original packaging that have not been tampered with or used in any manner or that are damaged or defective upon delivery may be returned to Company for a refund or exchange.
- Products must be returned to Company within 14 days of delivery using a mailing method that allows for shipment tracking.
- You should inspect products for damage upon delivery. If you notice any damage or believe a product is defective, you should contact us immediately to file a report. Upon receipt, Company will make a determination, in its reasonable discretion, whether a product claimed to be damaged or defective was actually damaged or defective when originally delivered to you.
- Products must be returned with the original shipping box, packing materials and a copy of the shipping invoice
- Refunds will only be issued in the same form as was used for payment.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. However, replacement products will be shipped free of charge, except where expedited shipping is requested.
- Company will not accept merchandise that has been used, altered or damaged. Company is not responsible in the event that returned packages are lost, stolen, or mishandled.
- Only products purchased through the Website may be returned to Company in accordance with this return policy. Company products purchased through any other outlet are subject to the return policies applicable to such outlets.
- Company reserves the right to refuse to refund or exchange any product that does not meet the above requirements.
- If approved, refunds will be issued only in the same form as was used for payment. If a returned product was purchased with an E-Gift Card, and a refund is approved, the recipient of the E-Gift Card will receive a new email with a new gift card code for the value of the updated balance, including any applicable refund amount. If a returned product was purchased with a voucher, and a refund is approved, the purchaser will be mailed a new voucher with the same expiration date as the original voucher, assuming not expired.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. However, if approved, replacement products will be shipped free of charge, except where expedited shipping is requested.
- Products with bottle engraving or medallion engraving are non-refundable. The company reserves the right to refuse to refund or exchange these products.
- All purchases shipping within the United States will receive complimentary shipping. With respect to the shipment of products and services sold through the Website, risk of loss and title for items purchased from the Website, risk of loss and title for items purchased from the Website pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. Should your item not be received but your tracking information indicates that your order was delivered, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to further assist with filing a FedEx claim on your behalf.
- Orders shipping to Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, and West Virginia will receive complimentary ground shipping. Orders should arrive within 1-2 days, pending order approval.
- Orders under $425 are eligible for 2 Day Shipping at a flat rate of $30, pending order approval. We reserve the right to ship any packages via ground shipping at our discretion.
- Orders shipping to a P.O. Box will receive complimentary ground shipping, pending order approval. Please note: Shipping to P.O. Boxes may increase processing times by up to two business days.
- Orders shipping to Puerto Rico, Alaska, or Hawaii will receive complimentary ground shipping, pending order approval.
- Orders containing sampler sets, flacons, or products of 8 fl oz or more will receive complimentary ground shipping, pending order approval.
- Orders shipping to Canada will have a flat rate fee of $75 USD. Orders of a single sampler set (excludes discovery sets) will be shipped USPS Ground with no additional fees.
- Creed Boutique does not ship to Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, the Virgin Islands, Palau or the Armed Forces (Americas, Europe, Pacific).
- Orders approved by 11 AM will ship out the same day. Orders approved after 11 AM will ship out the following day.
- *Processing time for a placed order after will take 1-2 business days, excluding weekends. Once your order has been fully processed, the shipping method you selected will be applied.
- If you have made an error entering your shipping address or need to make a change, please contact us within 2 hours of placing your order by calling customer service at (888) 564-2292 or reaching out via Live Chat. Please note our business hours are 9am-8pm EST Monday through Thursday and Friday 9am-6pm EST. Please note that change requests may add additional processing time to your order. Please note change requests outside of the 2 hour time frame cannot be accommodated due to our automated order processing system.
- For any questions or concerns, please contact at us (888) 564-2292 or email@example.com
- Complimentary samples may, in Company’s sole discretion, be offered with the purchase of an order on the Website. Sampler Set are are excluded from receiving complimentary samples.
- Limited edition sample coffret boxes may, in Company’s sole discretion, be offered during a limited period of time, exclusively on the Website.
- Each voucher is redeemable exclusively on CreedBoutique.com or in one of our four Creed Boutique locations, on a single order of a Creed Fragrance of 30ml or greater or a Creed Leather Atomizer. Excludes Sampler Sets, coffret sets, Home Collection, Home & Body collection, and Leather Explorer Collection. To redeem the voucher, enter the voucher promo code at checkout when making a qualifying purchase or present the voucher code in-store. One redemption per promo code. Vouchers are not valid for gift cards, promotional products, new releases, sampler sets, or coffret sets. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, will not be extended to a new expiration date in the event of an approved product return, are not valid for resale and cannot be combined with another promotion or promotional voucher code, including but not limited to atomizer events or friends and family events. Company is not responsible for lost or stolen voucher codes. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Company, in its sole discretion, at any time. This offer is not valid for Company employees and its partnered retailers’ employees and cannot be combined with any employee discounts.
Acqua Originale Voucher Codes
- Each voucher is redeemable exclusively on CreedBoutique.com or in one of our four Creed Boutique locations, on a single order of a full-sized Acqua Originale Fragrance. To redeem the voucher, enter the voucher promo code at checkout when making a qualifying purchase or present the voucher code in-store. One redemption per promo code. Vouchers are not valid for gift cards, promotional products, new releases, sampler sets, or coffret sets. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, will not be extended to a new expiration date in the event of an approved product return, are not valid for resale and cannot be combined with another promotion or promotional voucher code, including but not limited to atomizer events or friends and family events. Company is not responsible for lost or stolen voucher codes. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Company, in its sole discretion, at any time. This offer is not valid for Company employees and its partnered retailers’ employees and cannot be combined with any employee discounts.
Creed E-Gift Cards
Refusal Of Orders
- Because customer service is paramount to our business, we reserve the right to refuse to sell products to you if it reasonably appears to us that you intend to resell the products. In addition, we reserve the right to limit quantities of items purchased by each customer. In addition, we reserve the right to cancel any order or part of an order, or refuse service to anyone for any reason. Such reasons may include, but are not limited to, unauthorized voucher or E-Gift Card use, product availability, and price discrepancy, or shipment to freight services whose intent is to ship products outside of CreedBoutique.com’s service areas.
- By using the Company Services, you represent and warrant that:
- all registration information and all other information that you submit to or through the Website (“Customer Information”) is truthful, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any Customer Information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such Customer Information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof);
- you will maintain and promptly update your Customer Information on the Website to keep it true, accurate, current and complete;
- you will keep your Website password and other login information confidential and will be responsible for all use of your password and account;
- you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside; and
- your use of the Company Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- We do not accept any unsolicited ideas to this Website from outside the company including without limitation suggestions about advertising or promotions, or merchandising of any products, additions to our services, or changes in methods of doing business. We may already be working on or may in the future work on a similar idea. This policy eliminates concerns about ownership of such ideas. If, notwithstanding this policy, you submit an unsolicited idea to this Website, you understand and acknowledge that such idea is not submitted in confidence and we assume no obligation, expressed or implied, by considering it. You further understand that we shall exclusively own all known or hereafter existing rights to the idea everywhere in the world, and that such idea is hereby irrevocably assigned to us. Without limiting the foregoing, to the extent any such assignment is deemed unenforceable, and or to the extent necessary for Company to utilize your submission, you hereby grant Company an irrevocable, perpetual, world-wide license to use the idea and any associated intellectual property in any manner, in any medium now known or hereafter developed, without compensation to you.
- You may not access or use the Website or Company Services for any other purpose other than that for which Company makes it available. The Website and Company Services are for the personal use of users only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Company. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Company;
- making any unauthorized use of the Company Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email;
- engaging in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website and using any information obtained from the Website in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user or other third party without said third party’s prior explicit consent;
- engaging in any automated use of the Website, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website;
- attempting to impersonate another user or person;
- using the Company Services as part of any effort to compete with Company;
- decompiling, disassembling or reverse engineering any of the software comprising or in any other way used by the Website;
- attempting to bypass, circumvent, disable and/or otherwise interfere with any measures of the Website designed to prevent and/or restrict access to the Website, prevent and/or restrict use of the Website, and/or otherwise secure and/or protect the Website, or any portion of the Website;
- harassing, annoying, intimidating or threatening any Company employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Company Services;
- violating any party's right of publicity, right of privacy or any other proprietary rights, or promoting and illegal activities.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The content on the Website (“Company Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”) are owned by or licensed to Company, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws, regulations and conventions. Company Content includes, without limitation, all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs and graphics. All Company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks, common law trademarks or trade dress of Company in the U.S. and/or other countries. Company's trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Company. The Company Content on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal non-commercial use only, may not be used other than in connection with purchases from the Website for your personal non-commercial use, and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purposes whatsoever, without the prior written consent of the Company, or in the case of Company Content owned by third party licensors and licensed to Company, the prior written consent of the owner of such materials. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Company or the owner of such content is prohibited. Company reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Website and Company Content and Marks. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Company Content or that enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Company Content.
Third Party Websites
- The Website contains (or you may be sent through the Website or the Company Service to) links to other websites ("Third Party Websites") The Third Party Websites are not investigated, monitored or cleared by us for accuracy, appropriateness, completeness, functionality or legal compliance, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Websites accessed through the Website, including without limitation the content, accuracy, offensiveness, appropriateness, reliability, functionality, privacy practices or other policies, and legal compliance of or contained in the Third Party Websites. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use of any Third Party Website does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Website and access any Third Party Websites, you do so solely at your own risk and you should be aware that, notwithstanding anything otherwise set forth in this Agreement regarding the Website and Company Content, our terms and policies do not apply to the Third Party Websites. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Third Party Website. Company takes no responsibility whatsoever in relation to any purchases you make through Third Party Websites, and said purchases are exclusively made between you and the applicable third party.
- Company reserves the right but does not have the obligation to:
- monitor the Website for violations of this Agreement;
- take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Company’s sole discretion, violates this Agreement, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
- remove from the Website or otherwise disable any and all files and content that, in Company’s sole discretion, are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to Company’s systems; and
- otherwise manage the Website in a manner designed to protect the rights and property of Company and others, in Company’s sole discretion, and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Website.
Terms & Termination
- This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Website, our Services and/or are a registered user of the Website. You may terminate your registration with the Website at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions provided on the Website for terminating user accounts.
- Without limiting any other provision of this agreement, company reserves the right, in company’s sole discretion and without notice or liability, to temporarily and/or permanently (a) deny access to and use of the website and/or the company services, to any person, and (b) remove or delete your profile on the website and/or any content or information that you have posted to the website, at any time and for any reason or for no reason at all, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in this agreement or for violation of any applicable law, regulation or convention.
- In order to protect the integrity of the Website and Company Services, Company reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block certain IP addresses from accessing the Website and/or Company Services.
- Notwithstanding anything otherwise set forth in this Agreement regarding termination of your Website account and/or termination of this Agreement, any provisions of this Agreement that, in order to fulfill the purposes of such provisions, need to survive the termination of this Agreement, shall be deemed to survive, and shall remain in full force and effect, for as long as necessary to fulfill such purposes.
- While company uses reasonable efforts to include up-to-date information on the website and through the company services, except for the express warranties stated on our website or the company services, company makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of information on the website or the company services. To the fullest extent permitted by law, your use of company services is at your own risk. The company services, including all content made available on or accessed through the website, is provided "as is" and company makes no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever for the content on the company services. Further, to the fullest extent permissible by law, company disclaims any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Company does not warrant that the functions contained in the website or any materials or content contained therein will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. To the fullest extent permitted by law, company shall not be liable for the use of the company services, including, without limitation, the content and any errors contained therein.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will company be liable under any theory of tort, contract, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any lost profits, lost data, lost opportunities, costs of cover, exemplary, punitive, personal injury/wrongful death, special, incidental, indirect or other consequential damages. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will company be liable for any direct damages exceeding the fees you paid to company for products and services in the two months preceeding the claim.
- All information posted on the Website is subject to change at any time. In addition, the terms of this Agreement may be changed at any time; provided, any material modifications will only be applied prospectively. We will make such changes by posting them on the Website. You should check the Website for such changes frequently. Your continued access of the Website and use of the Company Services after such changes demonstrates your acceptance of those changes.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company, its employees, directors, officers, agents, business partners, affiliates, contractors, distribution partners and representatives from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to (i) your use of the Website or the Company Services, (ii) any breach by you of any of the terms of this Agreement, and/or (iii) any violation of applicable law.
- If any part of the terms of this Agreement shall be held or declared to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective but shall not affect any other part of this Agreement, and in such event, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provision within the limits of applicable law or applicable court decisions.
- The failure of Company to partially or fully exercise any rights or the waiver of Company of any breach of this Agreement by you shall not prevent a subsequent exercise of such right by Company or be deemed a waiver by Company of any subsequent breach by you of the same or any other term of this Agreement. The rights and remedies of Company under this Agreement and any other applicable agreement between you and Company shall be cumulative, and the exercise of any such right or remedy shall not limit Company's right to exercise any other right or remedy.
- Should you have any questions regarding this Agreement you may contact us at:
California Resident Notice
- In you would like to request further information regarding the use of the service or have a complaint, you may contact the Company at Creed Boutique, LLC
- 45 W 25th Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10010, (888) 564. The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite N-112, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at 1 (800) 952-5210. Hearing impaired persons may call (916) 928-1227 or (800) 326-2297 via TTY device.
- If you have difficulty using or accessing any part of this website, please feel free to call us at (888) 564-2292 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creed Boutique desires to provide a website that is accessible and navigable to all consumers. We view accessibility as an ongoing effort and are taking a variety of steps to assess and enhance the accessibility of our website. Specifically, we are working towards meeting Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA standards. These guidelines detail how to make web content more accessible to individuals with different abilities. Whether you are using assistive technologies or not, our goal is to permit our customers to successfully gather information and transact business through our website.
- As we work towards meeting WCAG 2.0 AA standards, we recognize we are not there yet. Please call us at (888) 564-2292 or email us at email@example.com if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we could improve the accessibility of this website.
Creed Boutique, LLC
Copyright © Creed Boutique LLC 2023, all rights reserved