Creed Boutique, LLC.
Last Updated and Effective as of 04/09/2021
The Website is hosted in the United States of America and is subject to U.S. state and federal law. If you are accessing the Website from other jurisdictions, please be advised that you are transferring your personal information to us in the United States, and by using the Website you consent to that transfer and to abide by the applicable laws of applicable states and by U.S. federal law concerning your use of the Website and your agreements with us. Any persons accessing the Website from any jurisdiction with laws or regulations governing the use of the Internet, including personal data collection, use and disclosure, different from those of the jurisdictions mentioned above may only access and use the Website in a manner lawful in their jurisdiction. If your access and/or use of the Website, including without limitation your agreement to our data collection, use and disclosure practices, would be unlawful in your jurisdiction, please do not access or use the Website.
IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF CALIFORNIA OR NEVADA, PLEASE SEE THE SECTIONS “CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS” OR “NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS” REGARDING ADDITIONAL RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Our Services are not intended for children under thirteen (13) years of age. Company does not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information (defined below) from children under thirteen (13). When we become aware that Personally Identifiable Information (or other information that is protected under applicable law) from a child under 13 (or such other age as may be restricted under local law) has been collected, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you believe we might have any Personally Identifiable Information from or about a child under 13, please call us at (877) 532-2733 or email us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION GATHERING, USE AND DISCLOSURE
Information We Collect:
We may collect Personally Identifiable Information when you provide such information to us directly, such as when you send us an email, purchase our products or otherwise interact with us on the Website or through our Services. “Personally Identifiable Information” is information that specifically identifies an individual. Categories of Personally Identifiable Information we collect may include:
- Identity data, which includes name or other similar identifiers, such as your social media user handle;
- Contact data, which includes address, email address, telephone number;
- Payment data, which includes payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information);
- Marketing and communications data, which includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us;
- Registration data, which includes your usernname and login credentials when you register an account with us; and
- Demographic data, which includes information about your interests and activities, your gender, age, and date of birth,
We may also collect certain other types of information that do not specifically identify a specific individual (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”), such as:
- Technical Data, which includes information collected via cookies and similar technologies (and identifiers associated with those cookies and technologies), internet protocol (IP) address, your internet service provider, browser type, operating system, language settings; and
- Usage Data, which includes information about how you use our Services, your access times, pages viewed, the routes by which you access our Services, your use of hyperlinks within our Service.
Sources of Information:
Information we Collect Directly from You:
We collect Personally Identifiable Information when you interact with us or provide us such information directly. This includes information you provide when you:
- register to create a Website account;
- purchase merchandise from us;
- subscribe to receive communications from us about our products or Services;
- participate in our contests, giveaways or surveys; or
- contact us (whether through our contact pages, by email or by some other means)
Users of our Services are under no obligation to provide Company with Personally Identifiable Information of any kind, with the caveat that a user’s refusal to do so may prevent the user from using certain features of our Services.
Information We Collect Automatically
Company, our service providers or our third party partners may automatically collect information from you when you visit our Website and use our Services through cookies and other tracking technologies. Use of such technologies include gatherings from users of the Website Non-Personally Identifiable Information of the sort that web browsers, depending on their settings, may make available. That information includes the user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system and browser type, and the locations of the web pages the user views right before arriving at, while navigating and immediately after leaving the Website. Company analyzes Non-Personally Identifiable Information gathered from users of the Website to help Company better understand how the Website is being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Company is able to better design the Website to improve users’ experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use. From time to time, Company may also release in the aggregate the Non-Personally Identifiable Information gathered from Website users, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. Some of the technologies we use to collect such information are further described below:
- Web Cookies
A “Web Cookie” is a string of information that a website stores on a user’s computer, and that the user’s browser provides to the website each time the user submits a query to the site. Company uses Web Cookies to track the pages that users visit during each Website session, both to help Company improve users’ experiences and to help Company understand how the Website is being used. As with other Non-Personally Identifiable Information gathered from users of the Website, Company analyzes and discloses in aggregated form information gathered using Web Cookies, so as to help Company, its partners and others better understand how the Website is being used. Company does not attempt to link information gathered using Web Cookies to Personally Identifiable Information. To stop, restrict or disable the placement of cookies, please see the “Opt Out” section below.
- Web Beacons
A “Web Beacon” is an object that is embedded in a web page that is usually invisible to the user and allows website operators to check whether a user has viewed a particular web page or an email. Company may use Web Beacons on the Website and in emails to count users who have visited particular pages and/or viewed emails, and to deliver co-branded services. Web Beacons are not used to access users’ Personally Identifiable Information; they are a tool Company may use to compile aggregated statistics about Website usage. Web Beacons collect only a limited set of information, including a Web Cookie number, time and date of a page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which the Web Beacon resides. You may not decline Web Beacons; however, Web Beacons can be rendered ineffective by declining all Web Cookies or modifying your browser setting to notify you each time a Web Cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline Web Cookies on an individual basis.
- Site Analytics
Information Collected From Other Sources
We may collect and store Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to us about other people, such as their name, address and email address. If you use the Website to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) a product as a gift, we may store your Personally Identifiable Information and the Personally Identifiable Information of each such recipient in order to process those requests and/or facilitate future activities.
We may also periodically obtain both Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information about you from other Company-affiliated businesses, business partners, contractors and other third parties and add it to your account information or other information we have collected about you. Such information that we may receive include: updated address information, purchase history, and additional demographic information.
How We Use Your Information:
We use the Personally Identifiable Information and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on our Website and Services to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our affiliate companies and/or other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on the Website and other sites;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems, including to examine your and other users’ Personally Identifiable Information to identify users using multiple user IDs or aliases or to identify for accuracy and to detect wrrors and omissions;
- measure consumer interest in our Services;
- inform you of updates;
- customize your experience on the Website and with our Services;
- to process payment for any purchases made on the Website;
- to enroll you in the discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate;
- to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business; and
- as otherwise described to you in this Agreement and/or at the time of collection.
We may occasionally use your name and email address to send you notifications regarding new services offered by the Website that we think you may find valuable. We may also send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the Website. Generally, you may opt out of such email notifications at the time you register for the Website, or thereafter through your account settings or by contacting us, as explained below, though we reserve the right to send you notices about your account even if you opt out of all voluntary email notifications.
Aggregated and Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregated and Non-Personally Identifiable Information we collect under any of the above circumstances, and also share it with third parties and our affiliate companies to develop and deliver targeted advertising on the Website and on websites of third parties. We may combine Non-Personally Identifiable Information we collect with additional Non-Personally Identifiable Information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to the Website and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content.
Interest based advertising
Company will disclose Personally Identifiable Information under the following circumstances:
- Direct mail partners. From time to time we may share our postal mailing list with selected providers of goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive mailings from these providers, you may opt-out at the time you register for the Website, or thereafter through your account settings or by contacting us. as explained below.
- Marketing Communications. Unless users opt-out from receiving Company marketing materials upon registration, or thereafter through users’ account settings or by contacting us (as explained below), Company will email users about products and services that Company believes may be of interest to them and Company also will provide users’ email information to third parties, so that those third parties may directly contact users about additional products and services. Even after opting-out, a user may continue to receive marketing emails from third parties to whom Company already has provided the user’s email information.
- Advertising Partners. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Website. These companies may use technical and usage data, including information about your visits to the Website and other websites that are contained in Web Cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Finally, please note that if you specifically consent to additional uses of your Personally Identifiable Information, we may use your Personally Identifiable Information in a manner consistent with that consent.
Also as noted above, you may opt-out of or restrict the placement of Web Cookies on your device or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Further information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that Web Cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on many mobile applications. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.
We may, and may work with third parties, to use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to deliver targeted advertisements to you based upon your online activities and other information. The online advertising industry provides a service through which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from certain data partners and other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can opt-out of targeted advertising from certain providers at www.aboutads.info/consumers or http://networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
Please note that by opting out, you will continue to see advertising, but it will be generic and not tailored to your specific interests and activities. To be clear, whether you are opting out by adjusting your browser/device settings or an online industry opt-out, these cookie-based opt-outs must be performed on each device and browser that you wish to have opted-out. For example, if you have opted out on your computer browser, that opt-out will not be effective on your mobile device. You must separately opt out on each device, to the extent technologically possible.
For targeted advertisements delivered through mobile apps, you can install the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) AppChoices app on your device to opt-out of targeted advertising by certain providers and can also select a system level advertising preference feature on your device (such as “Limit Ad Tracking” on Apple devices or “Opt-out of Interest-based ads” on Android devices).
Please note that we do not respond to or honor “do not track” (a/k/a/ DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
Changing Personally Identifying Information; Account Termination
CONTESTS, GIVEAWAYS AND SURVEYS
EMAIL TO FRIENDS FEATURE AND REFERRAL PROGRAM
Company may offer users the ability to send friends emails about our Services. If users choose to use this feature, be assured that Company uses friends’ email addresses only on a one-time basis to send the requested email.
OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKING SERVICES
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third party websites, apps or services from within the Website or Services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third party sites, and by providing a link we are not endorsing or promoting such third party sites. When you navigate away from our Website or Services, you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to read the policies and terms of every website, app or service you visit.
The Website or Services may integrate with social networking services. We do not control such services and are not liable for the manner in which they operate. While we may provide you with the ability to use such services in connection with our Website or Services, we are doing so merely as an accommodation and, like you, are relying upon those third party services to operate properly and fairly.
You should be aware that Personally Identifiable Information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, social network or otherwise online may be viewed and used by others. We are unable to control such uses of your Personally Identifiable Information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We take security of your Personally Identifiable Information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel, and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration and misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. Subject to our data retention rights set forth in this provision and elsewhere in this Agreement, we retain your Personally Identifiable Information, if provided by you through your use of our Services, for as long as your account is active (as determined by us), or as necessary to provide the requested Service and for a reasonable time thereafter, or if applicable, for as long as you remain on our marketing list. We also may retain your Personally Identifiable Information for a longer period of time as needed, in our sole discretion, to provide you with services or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. Even if we delete some or all of your Personally Identifiable Information, we may continue to retain and use aggregate or anonymous data previously collected and/or anonymize or aggregate your Personally Identifiable Information. Please note that we will not be liable for disclosures of your data due to errors or unauthorized and/or unlawful acts of third parties.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that were shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with whom we shared that information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to our privacy officer listed below.
NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a Nevada resident, you have the right to request that we do not sell your covered information (as those terms are defined in N.R.S. 603A) that we have collected, or may collect, from you. We do not sell your covered information, however, if you would like to make such a request you may do so by calling us at (877) 532-2733 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Covered information” is any one or more of the following items of personally identifiable information about a consumer collected by an operator through an Internet website or online service and maintained by the operator in an accessible form:
1. A first and last name.
2. A home or other physical address which includes the name of a street and the name of a city or town.
3. An electronic mail address.
4. A telephone number.
5. A social security number.
6. An identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online.